Welcome to my Life...

A Blog geared toward sharing how I live Primally while still being a girly girl!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome Friends and Family!

Here it is..."The BREE and GUINNESS" blog...the one and only! (And since that furball hasn't learned to type--I will be in charge for now).




Here go the introductions... For those of you who may not know, I am single (but still browsing), I live with my huge dog Guinness (lovingly referred to as G-dog by his Godmother, Jenny) and I live in beautiful, hot, yet gorgeous, ARIZONA. I have a crazy family that continually makes me wonder how I managed to turn out the way I did. I dig red vines, cupcakes and in 20 years might be insulin dependent due to these addictions! (but that is neither here nor there). Guinness (a gorgeous German Shepherd mutt) is approximately 70 pounds on a 'skinny' day, enjoys pig ears, meat treats, bananas and waking up at 5:30am.  My aim here is to take my life experiences and somehow share them with you all. Some things may be funny, some may be sad but it will all be REAL. I already have 1001 topics to write about and it's only DAY 1 so follow along, comment if you wish and most of all...just let me BLAB. XOXO!
                                                                 My Sweet Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment