Welcome to my Life...

A Blog geared toward sharing how I live Primally while still being a girly girl!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Step Away From the Cookies!

If there was a food item on this earth that could make me sabotage my entire Primal/Paleo lifestyle change, it would be the cookie.

Dang those soft, squishy, warm chocolate chips and sweet goodness. They are so awesome! I wish that cookies tasted terrible! I wish they were made out of dirt because I can say "No" to just about everything but a cookie.

During the past few days (Super Bowl Sunday EXCLUDED) I feel that I've done a pretty rockin' job on staying on the Primal Path. I've eaten like a champ and I have eaten no grains, no dessert, other than fresh fruit and I have been feeling great. I also joined a group that gets together to talk about the Paleo/Primal lifestyle--so exciting. Buuuuut, on the downside, I have to say that I have eaten a couple cookies, two to be exact...Darn it. Ugh.

So this is my goodbye post to cookies! For at least one month! After that, a cookie here and there won't be an issue.  Let's be honest, I feel like crap every time I eat one and every time I eat bread for that matter. It's just bad news all around.

So, I quit you cookies!

Cheers to LIFE! --Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment