Welcome to my Life...

A Blog geared toward sharing how I live Primally while still being a girly girl!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Primal Dessert!

So I thought I would share with you a very, very simple dessert that I have discovered now that I am eating Primally....

I call it Strawberry-Banana Smash

Step1) Let a few (4) bananas get over-ripened...like to the point of brown and spotted and a bit soft.

Step 2) Peel the bananas and put them in a food processor. (Don't mix it yet)

Step 3)  Pour in 1 cup of almond milk and 1 to 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.

Step 4) Add a about 4 or 5 strawberries cut into smaller chunks.

Step 5) Blend it up!

Step 6) Put in the freezer for about 30 to 45 minutes and it becomes slushy and ice-creamy


Soooo good!

--Cheers to LIFE! Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment